DATA PROTECTION POLICY
What is this policy about?
This is our Data Protection Policy, in which we explain who we are, why and how we process personal data. If you are affected regarding any of the personal data, below you will find some information about your rights and also about our contact details to get in touch with us.
Who are we?
Our company is AKA Alföld Koncessziós Zártkörűen Működő Részvénytársaság, a member of the STRABAG SE concern in Hungary (hereinafter referred to as ”STRABAG”).
Whose personal data are we processing?
Where appropriate, we process your personal data, if
- you are our customer, supplier or other contractual partner,
(including the cases when we have a contract with you for rent, work or other subject);
- you use our services;
- you work for our customer, supplier or other contractual partner or such an organisation where our services are used;
- you are such a person (or work for such a person or organisation) to whom we wish to sell our services. In this case we have received your data directly from you or from a different source.
- you are interested in job offers announced by the STRABAG concern or other information published on our websites.
What personal data are we processing?
1. Your personal data.
Where appropriate, we process such personal data related to you that we have received either from you or from somewhere else. Our data processing may affect the following personal data.
Where appropriate, for instance, your following personal data:
- your name,
- the name of your employer, as well as your position or the department for which you are working,
- your address, telephone number, e-mail address or other contact details (which may be related to your work or person subject to the type of relation we have with you or the organisation employing you),
- where applicable, your tax number/tax ID, or identification number of self-employed persons.
2. Such information that we obtained from your communication with us
Where applicable, we process such information that we have obtained during communication with you, including, for instance,
- such information related to you that you share with us by communicating with us over the phone, e-mail, via our website (in particular data you supply by completing the contact forms or other forms available on our websites), or social media or in any other ways;
- such information that you provided for us or that we obtain when you use our website, services, you deliver products or render services for us, inquire about our services, conclude a contract with us, participate an event or program, contact us regarding a problem, or do any of the former on behalf of the organisation for which you are working.
3. Such information that are related to the deals made with you or with the organisation employing you
Where applicable, we process information related to deals made with you or with the organisation employing you, including for instance:
- such information concerning the deals made with us that is related to you or the organisation employing with you (e.g. related to the services provided to you, or products or services you provide to us);
- such other information related to you that we need to process to be able to sign a contract with you or the organisation employing you or to perform such contracts (e.g. necessary for the performance of contracts);
- information related to such events to which you or partners related to you participate, and your personal information and preferences to the extent as it is necessary for organising and administering such events;
- such information that you provide to us or we have obtained when you visit us (e.g. when you log in, or a recording is made of you by the security cameras or when you give us the registration data of your vehicle).
What personal data are we processing when you visit our website?
When you visit our website, we may gain access to the following information:
- technical information, including the IP-(internet protocol-) address, using which your computer is connected to the internet, your internet service provider, log-in information, the type and version of your browser, time zone settings, the type and version of the in-built modules of your browser, operational system and platform;
- the information on your visit, including the uniform resource locators (URL), the clickpath you followed to reach our website, on our website and leading from our website, the products you viewed or looked for, the time it takes for the website to be loaded, the errors of loading, the length of time you spent on certain websites, information on interaction on the site (such as scrolling, clicking and dragging the mouse), and the manner in which you leave the site.
- data supplied by completing the contact form and other forms available on our website
What do we do with your personal data?
Where applicable, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to conclude a contract with you or the organisation employing you, or to perform such a contract;
- in order to
- provide services;
- sell products;
- purchase products and services from the suppliers;
- manage and administer the relations we maintain with the customers, suppliers, other contractual partners or other parties using our services;
when you or the organisation employing you is such customer, supplier, contractual partner or the user of the services;
- to provide information upon your inquiries;
- to advertise and sell our services and provide information about those (either via direct marketing-communication (e.g. via e-mail) or telephone calls), when we may contact you, but we mainly address our advertisements to the organisation employing you (as we mainly target businesses with our advertisements ”B 2 B”);
- to manage our website for the purpose of our internal operation, including trouble-shooting, as well as data analysis, testing, research, statistical and surveying purposes;
- to develop our website so that we can display the content in a manner optimal to you and your computer;
- to ensure the safety of our website and other systems;
- to monitor the efficiency of our advertisements and to apply targeted advertisements.
Whom do we disclose your personal data to?
Where applicable, we disclose your personal data to the following parties:
- any STRABAG member, primarily the members of the concern in Hungary, our parent company and its subsidiaries;
- third parties, including
- business partners, customers, suppliers and sub-contractors for the purpose of performing other deals pursuant to contracts signed with you or the organisation employing you or forming part of business as usual;
- our auditors, legal advisors and other professional consultants or professional service providers;
- in respect of the information we obtain via our website
- analyst and search engine service providers that help us to develop and optimise our website.
Other potential parties addressed
Where applicable, we disclose your personal data to third parties,
- if our company is purchased by a third party, in which case the personal data we have will be included among the assets transferred;
- if we are obliged to disclose or share your personal data in order to meet a requirement set forth by the law, or in case we enforce or apply our conditions of contract or other agreements made with you; or in order to protect the rights, property and safety of STRABAG and our partners or others; As part of this, information is exchanged with other business companies and organisations to ensure protection against fraud.
What is the legal basis on which we process your personal data?
The legal basis on which we process your personal data is as follows:
- When it is necessary to obtain your prior consent to data processing, we will obtain your consent, and trust that you will grant it to us in respect of the processing of the concerned data. In case our data processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
- In any other case we will process your personal data when it is necessary
- for us to perform such a contract to which you are a party or to take steps to conclude such a contract upon your request;
- to fulfil our obligations based on legal regulations;
- in order to assert our or others’ legitimate interests, assuming that such takes place only under such circumstances in which your legitimate interests or fundamental rights and freedom do not have priority over such legitimate interests. (Most of the situations when we process your data in the frames of our legal relations with the organisation employing you belong into this category.)
Where and how do we process personal data?
We process your personal data only inside the European Economic Area.
We store safely all personal data we handle. We take the appropriate security measures to ensure that the personal data would not be processed in an illegal or unauthorized manner or disclosure, and would not be lost or compromised. If we allocate a password for you for our website or systems that ensures access to these, you will be liable to handle your password confidentially. Please do not share your password with others.
Until when do we process personal data?
We process personal data only until it is necessary for the purpose(s) that we originally collected those. Following that we delete or archive the data, unless their processing remains necessary so that we can fulfil our legal requirements or for other lawful and legitimate purposes.
What rights do you hold?
You hold the following rights in relation with the personal data processed by us:
- You may request access to the concerned personal data.
- You may request the correction of the incorrect personal data we process.
- Under certain circumstances (usually when you have provided your personal data, but it is not necessary any more to continue to process them) you may be entitled to claim that your concerned personal data be deleted.
- In certain cases you are entitled to request that we limit the processing of your personal data.
- Where applicable, you may be entitled to receive the personal data related to you in a structured widely-used and machine-readable format, and you may be entitled for your data to be forwarded to another data processor by us.
- Under certain circumstances you may be entitled to object to the processing of your personal data and in such cases it may occur that we must not continue to process these data.
- We will process your personal data with your prior consent to data processing, you may withdraw your consent at any time following which we will stop to process your data.
- If you have a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by us, you may contact us or you may file an official complaint with the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information.
In relation with the above rights, please take into consideration that in certain cases particular requests may not be satisfied or may be satisfied only to a limited extent due to the nature of personal data (e.g. a legal regulation stipulates that we must retain the particular personal data), and that the above entitlements are not unlimited and the applicable data protection laws may make the exercising of these conditional.
How can you exercise your rights related to your personal data? Who may you turn to if you have questions?
Should you have any questions regarding the above or if you want to exercise your above entitlements, please do not hesitate to contact us by using the following contact details:
Our contact details to get in touch with us:
Address: 1023 Budapest, Lajos utca 26.
Telephone: 36 (1) 326-0555
We strive to react to your questions and requests without any undue delay, but within a month from the receipt of your request we will inform you about the measures we have taken. If necessary – subject to the complexity of your request and the number of requests submitted, this deadline may be extended by additional two months pursuant to the provisions of the GDPR. In this case, by informing you about the reasons for our delay, within a month from the receipt of your request we will inform you about the extension of the deadline. We also call your attention that it may become necessary for us to request you to provide additional information for us so that we can identify you before we give you the requested information.
We also inform you that in case you are not satisfied with our procedures related to data processing, you are entitled to file a complaint with the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (address: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c., telephone number: +36 (1) 391-1400, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.naih.hu;), or, in case of illegal data processing you may turn at your discretion to the court competent according to your home address or place of residence.
Amendment of this regulation
Date of regulation
Last update of this regulation: 25 May 2018
Due to capacity enlargement of public road No 54, the on- and offramp of Kecskemét South interchange on M5 Motorway will be closed
Due to capacity enlargement of public road No. 54, entering and leaving M5 motorway will not be possible at Kecskemét South interchange at km chainage 90 from 18 July foreseeably to November 2019.
Road surface repair works will be carried out on M5 Motorway between 25th June and 18th July 2019 in the direction of Budapest between chainage 145 and 150 km in the area of Kistelek.
Road surface repair works will be carried out on M5 Motorway in the area of Kecskemét between 12th June and 23rd June 2019 in the direction of Szeged between chainage 80 and 87.