9 TIPP FOR THE PROPER USE OF THE MOTORWAY
1. Always use the full length of the acceleration lane when driving up the motorway – speed up there to the traffic.
2. Always use dipped-beam headlights. Use fog lights only in special cases – such as rainstorms.
3. Always use the turn signals when needed, not only at the moment of overtaking. It is not a drawback that the car coming behind you knows what to count on.
4. Always abide the keep right rule. When you do not overtake, you should move into the right lane.
5. Do not brake if someone catches up you in high speed in case of overtaking. Rather try to accelerate more intensively and finish the overtaking as soon as possible and move back to the right lane.
6. Watch the information regarding diversions and keep the speed limits also in the diversions in order to avoid accidents.
7. Pay attention to weather forecast.
8. Always make sure you have a sufficient amount of fuel in your car.
9. Never overtake the sweeping vehicles, the salt spreaders or the winter service vehicles in front of you.
AKA Alföld Koncessziós Autópálya Zrt. and M5 Motorway Operator Company A-WAY Zrt. have prepared for the winter season with its winter maintenance machinery and…
AKA Zrt. – road manager of M5 motorway – will be the official participant and supporter of EDWARD project (European Day Without A Road Death) in 2018. The aim of the project is…
Road surface repair works and interchange closing on M5 Motorway in the direction of Budapest in the area of Inárcs
Road surface repair works will be carried out on M5 Motorway in the area of Inárcs between 13th August and 26th August 2018 in the direction of Budapest between chainage 31 and 37…