9 TIPP FOR THE PROPER USE OF THE MOTORWAY
1. Always use the full length of the acceleration lane when driving up the motorway – speed up there to the traffic.
2. Always use dipped-beam headlights. Use fog lights only in special cases – such as rainstorms.
3. Always use the turn signals when needed, not only at the moment of overtaking. It is not a drawback that the car coming behind you knows what to count on.
4. Always abide the keep right rule. When you do not overtake, you should move into the right lane.
5. Do not brake if someone catches up you in high speed in case of overtaking. Rather try to accelerate more intensively and finish the overtaking as soon as possible and move back to the right lane.
6. Watch the information regarding diversions and keep the speed limits also in the diversions in order to avoid accidents.
7. Pay attention to weather forecast.
8. Always make sure you have a sufficient amount of fuel in your car.
9. Never overtake the sweeping vehicles, the salt spreaders or the winter service vehicles in front of you.
Road surface repair works will be carried out on M5 Motorway in the area of Kiskunfélegyháza between 3rd June and 13th June 2020 in the direction of Szeged between chainage 104 and 110.
Due to the danger of coronavirus, the rest area at Kecskemét-South interchange at km section 91 at Szatymaz at km section 151 on both sides of the motorway are available for the transit traffic.