ROAD MANAGER CONSENT
You are kindly advised that the provisions of Act I of 1988 are to be observed within the 100-meter distance from the axis of M5 Motorway, which falls within the scope of the responsibilities of the public road manager concerned. Before the commencement of the construction works, the consent of our Company, as the Road Manager shall be requested, taking into consideration the following.
All applications shall be submitted to the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
The following information shall accompany your application for the Road Manager’s Consent:
1. In relation to the works:
- accurate description of the works
- technical specifications, cross-sectional designs as required
- traffic diversion design or plan in compliance with the effective Road Technical Requirements and/or Highway Code (KRESZ)
- specifying the location, indicating the motorway km section and the side (right carriageway= towards Röszke, left carriageway = towards Budapest)
- the planned starting and finishing dates of the works
2. In relation to the applicant:
- name of the applicant company
- name of the representative of the applicant company (addressee of the consent)
- contact details of the applicant (e-mail address)
3. In relation to the responsible technical manager:
- name of the responsible technical manager
- mobile phone number of the responsible technical manager
IMPORTANT Following the submission of the application, depending on the complexity of the works, there may arise further questions/requests to be clarified, where consultation with and approval of the operator (AWAY Zrt.) may take several days. For this reason, please submit your application(s) at least 21 days prior to the scheduled commencement of work.